Post Dermaplaning Care
1) Avoid wearing make-up for the following 12 hours unless 100% mineral based.
2) Avoid introduction of any new products on the skin for the first 72 hours. Vitamin A can be re-introduced after 72 hours.
3) Avoid direct sunlight, exercise, spa, sauna, steam room etc for the following 12 hours.
4) Keep the skin well hydrated post treatment. Use a Hydrating Serum am/pm for the next 7 days. Your therapist can recommend a product suitable for you.
5) Ensure you are using a full spectrum SPF every day. If you are unsure, please talk to your therapist. Beaute recommends a mineral physical coverage SPF.
6) If hives appear post treatment - use an anti-histamine or hydrocortisone; or seek advice from your doctor.
7) Treatments can be done every 4-6 weeks, depending on each individual's hair growth cycle.